Hi,

I am trying to set a value of a field for the first row to a variable and
display it throughout the report.

Is this possible ?

I've set the variable's "Reset Type" to "None" but the containing textfield
evaluates the variable every time hence changes its value for different
rows.

Any help is appreciated.

Btw, I am using JaserAssistance 2.2.0 for JasperReport 1.2.4.