Hi everyone,

I am new to Jasper reports. I have done quite a bit of research on this tool
and found that this is the tool which most suffices my requirements. I need
to use it in my project and have to use the Jasper APIs. But I need some
information- I need to provide ability to the user set a theme to his
reports- For eg- he may wish to set some logo onto the report while
designing and that should be visible when he runs the report. Is there any
way I can do this? Through the API I have got to know that there is a way to
apply theme to chart (though have not tried it out yet), but my requirement
is to apply it to the entire report and not to the chart alone. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance