I have a well working program, which uses JasperReports. It uses
JRBeanCollectionDataSource(List items); to populate the rows with data, but
if I compile the .jrxml file either with
JasperCompileManager.compileToFile() or with iReports I see only parameters
populated without rows. Does anyone have had such a problem. I don't
recieive any errors or exeptions.