Hello all,

I am using JasperReports 3.5.2 with iReport-nb 3.5.2 and I have the
following need :

I have a textField linked up to a variable expression $V{C2_EXP} and I would
like to change the size of the font dynamically depending on the contents of
this field. In other words if the expression is 5 characters long, I want
size 5, if it's 10 characters long, I want size 4, etc...

Is there any possibility to do this with JasperReports ? I thought perhaps
of putting a variable expression as the size of the font, but that doesn't
seem to be supported.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Raphael Neve