Hi,
I need to have a border around text fields in the report. Each text
field should be completely removed when it contains null value. Fields
should be also expanded when text does not fit (stretch with overflow).

Problem occurs when one field is stretched and one field is removed.
Then the size of the enclosed frame is correct, but consecutive elements
(outside of frame) are positioned like frame size is different. It looks
like floating position of the next element is computed with frame still
containing the removed element.

Everything works fine when the field is not removed...

I've attached a report with described situation. It can be previewed in
iReport using Empty Data source. In preview "text" value should normally
be positioned right after the frame's border, but it's about 1 cm lower.

Please help, I'm stuck with this problem for over a week :(.

thanks
  tomas