Hi All,
          I need help on Jasper report for excel generation...i could able
to generate excel report.. The generated excel is having horizontal scroll
bar for more than five columns,
             i need to display all the columns in single page width without
having scroll bar in Excel format.
         Could you please provide me the solution to resolve this issue .
please consider this issue as high priority .

The following parameters are to generate Excel Report that i am using

name=*"abc"
*

columnCount=*"1"
*

printOrder=*"Vertical"
*

orientation=*"Landscape"
*

pageWidth=*"1670"
*

pageHeight=*"842"
*

columnWidth=*"1610"
*

columnSpacing=*"0"
*

leftMargin=*"30"
*

rightMargin=*"30"
*

topMargin=*"20"
*

bottomMargin=*"20"
*

whenNoDataType=*"NoPages"
*

scriptletClass=*"com.abcsriptlet"*

isTitleNewPage=*"false"
*

isSummaryNewPage=*"false"
*

resourceBundle=*"language"
*

whenResourceMissingType=*"Empty"*>

<property name=*"ireport.scriptlethandling"* value=*"0"* />

<property name=*"ireport.encoding"* value=*"UTF-8"* />

<import value=*"java.util.*"* />

<import value=*"net.sf.jasperreports.engine.*"* />

<import value=*"net.sf.jasperreports.engine.data.*"* />
Please tell me the parameter to avoid horizontal scroll bar in Excel
generation .

Thanks in advance,
Murali.