Hello,

I have a simple table order(id,amount) and I want tot use this table to
print orderlabels for shipment.
I want to print a label for each package (amount), the question is how to do
this. I am using a sql connection as resource for my report.

Option 1: explode the resultset, I think this is a ugly solution
Option 2: ??

I hope somebody has a logical solution to help me.

Thanks in advance,

Dencel