Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone kknows how to access the reports that jasper
server creates externally through a website on another computeR?

I am trying to access the reports from another server that i have. I am
trying to get pyJasper working, ( i use python and django).
http://github.com/hudora/pyJasper   it seems complicated as hell. i was
wondering if anyone has ever used it before? if i could get some help on it,
it would be absolutely fantastic.

thanks in advance.

Daxal