Hello,

I'm trying to create reports with integrated wavedata (ECG curves) graphics.
The charts available in jasper reports are not capable enough to display the
ecg data the way I want it (at least it seems so). That's why I wanted to
write my own "Custom Component" for jasperreports. I read that the Barcode
component is also implemented as a Custom Component. And I saw that it
should be possible to use such components in the iReport application by
writing a NetBeans module.

I already tried to figure out how to do it by looking at the Barcode and
List source code in jasperreports as well as reading the jasperreport API
(3.7.0). But its seems to be quite complicated to write such a custom
component. Are there any tutorials, books or other documentation about that?
I can't find much on the internet.

any hints would be appreciated

thx
Michael