Hi Friends,

I have a Text Field with width of 140. The value that populates it can vary
in length from 50 to 130.

What happens now is, there is a huge gap between this Text Field and the
next report element. My report looks like this(The name is a dynamic value)
:

I, Mark Rogers     , the undersigned employee.

when I want it to be

I, Mark Rogers, the undersigned employee

Please give solution for this.
Thank you in advance.
--
Thanks&Regards,