My first question is always "are you running the Solr CPUs flat out?".
My guess in this case is that the indexing client is the same and the
problem is in Solr, but it's worth checking whether the clients are
just somehow not delivering docs as fast as they were before.

My suspicion is that the indexing client hasn't changed, but it's
worth checking.

Best,
Erick