Hi all,

Some follow up (sorry for the delay).

We built a benchmark in our application, and profiled it (on a smallish
data set). What we currently see in the profiler is that in Lucene 7.1 the
calls to `commit()` take much longer.

The self-time committing in 6.6: 3,215 ms
The self-time committing in 7.1: 10,187 ms.

We will try to run a larger data set and also later with the IW info
stream.

-Rob