I just realized that the
Early Bird discount for JavaOne ends today.  It
seemed like I should at least send out a reminder to
the alias for folks that were interested in
possibly attending, but just hadn't gotten around
to registering.

Great desktop track sessions this year, both from
inside and outside Sun.  For 2D fanatics, we'll have
a couple of sessions on Swing+2D effects plus a 2D
performance session from Maplesoft.  For general
Desktop developers, there's lots of great sessions to go
around.

Anyway, check out the conference site at
       http://java.sun.com/javaone
and be sure to register today (April 14th) to get the nifty
discount.

Chet.