Hey ppl. I'm getting problems to show a JTextArea in an applet that I'm working on, and I hope someone can help me.

Well, my application is like windows "Paint". You can draw some shapes in it, and can move, reshape it, cause I save every shape reference. And to draw it I overrided the repaint() method and there I do all the drawing needed to all the shapes appear in a Graphics2D "area", but I'm having problem to make JTextAreas appear. I don't know if I'm making myself clear, my engilish doesn't help too much, but I want to know what I have to do to "draw" the JTextAreas. They don't appear, even if I position them in a absolute pos with setLocation method inherited from Componet class. Someone can help me?

Ah.. it's a JPanel that I'm drawing into. If it's not to clear what I said, plz reply explaining what you didn't understand, I will try to explain better then. Well, thx anyway o/

--
What said Odin to the Gods and to the Champions who surrounded him? "We will give our lives and let our world be destroyed, but we will battle so that these evil powers will not live after us." Out of Hel's ship sprang Fenrir the Wolf. His mouth gaped; his lower jaw hung against the earth, and his upper jaw scraped the sky. Against the Wolf Odin All-Father fought...

...By Fenrir the Wolf Odin was slain. =========================================================================== To unsubscribe, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include in the body of the message "signoff JAVA2D-INTEREST". For general help, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include in the body of the message "help".