>I want the background to be white and all drawings to be black

So you need to proceed as I advised but the new dialog seems like a lot
of work
for little gain. We can't add it in our dialog as we can't control the
colours you use.

-phil.

Yes I understand that I need to display a new dialog.  Black and white is not
the same as monchrome.   With monochrome you get shades of gray.  I want the
background to be white and all drawings to be black.
[Message sent by forum member 'diverdad' (diverdad)]