[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
OK, but...when I make the host quad transparent, the texture disappears too.
I'm using Mode DECAL.

I think I still need some more hints.  What specifies the transparent color of
the image?

  Note that I'm talking about using a TRANSLUCENT image,
  not BITMASK (see java.awt.Transparency).

  Thanks,
    Dmitri

[Message sent by forum member 'scubed' (scubed)]