Thanks for your helps.
The problem with drawing the border is that it will make the size of shape
bigger than what it actually is, specially if I use stroke 2f. Can I be sure
that if I draw a say 96pixel ellipse and a 2f stroke around it, it will take
100pixel on all platforms?
On other side the shapes will be translucent so its not possible to just
draw shapes on top of each other. Beside that I need to measure shapes area
and there will be user interactions, It's why I'm trying to find a solution
having the exact shape.