A work around or how is to copy your image into a VolatileImage of the same
size as the source image, and then scale the VI.

I assume your source buffered image is updated on every frame, right? If not,
you could also copy it into another buffered image (once), to make it
"acceleratable".

This issue only appears when you're rendering from a non-acceleratable image
(like in your case, because you access the data buffer).

Touching the image (rendering to it) on every frame also makes it
"unacceleratable" because we only cache it in a texture on second copy.

Dmitri
[Message sent by forum member 'trembovetski' (trembovetski)]