Hi,

I have an image which is a binary mask, I want to characterize the contours of
the black zones in the mask, I have found many tools to detect the borders
between both zones but only as a new image but what I want is the description
of this border, not a new image. Is there any tool which can be applied on the
mask to retrieve a representation of the geometrical shape of black zones?. The
representation can be either a vectorization of the shape, a polygonal
approximation, chain code............All I have found about is theoretical
solutions for the problem. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
[Message sent by forum member 'slowmagic' (slowmagic)]