Hi,

I have an application where the user is dragging objects around the scene.

When there is no user interaction I lower the frame rate to about 1 frame
per second
to save CPU power (calling View.setMinimumFrameCycleTime().

As soon as the user clicks the mouse I increase the frame rate. But the next
frame is still
rendered after one second, so there is a noticeable delay.

Is there a way to force rendering of the next frame immediately ?

{ View.startView() didn't do the trick ;-(  }

---- Peter