Hi,

   This survey is part of a research project that is currently being
conducted at Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden. It is aimed at
understanding where software practitioners, like yourself, obtain new and
advanced knowledge. In order for academic researchers to reach you in a
better way, we want to understand how you obtain new and advanced knowledge
which contributes greatly in improving your professional activities.
Therefore we need your participation. The survey contains eight questions
and the approximate time to answer is 5-10 minutes.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Kai Petersen (kai.peter...@bth.se)

Zakaria Mahmud (zakaria_mahm...@yahoo.com)

Survey Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VG_kINFCw_mU2NePECty1eWwdsEgReArCLM0erFc8n0/viewform