$ java -e
Unrecognized option: -g
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. This command is headed
for a disaster of biblical proportions. Real wrath of God type stuff. Fire
and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit, causing forty
years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... Human sacrifice, dogs and cats
living together... mass hysteria!