Don’t knowif others have come across it yet, but seems that there’s now a
KNFBReader app available for Windows 10. If you have a laptop with a webcam
or a stand-alone webcam or if you have a scanner it’s supposed to work as an
oCR solution.

Of course my luck, I just got around to upgrading to Kurzweil1000 14 last
month.

Anyway, for those who have downloaded it, can they comment on accuracy or if
scans are comparable to K1000?

Also, does this app work with Jaws unlike K1000 where you have to switch
between programs and keyboard commands?

If it takes away the step of switching between programs and keyboard
commands, I may still be interested.

It’s on sale for $20.00 for  the next couple of days. Whereas the regular
price seems to  be $100.00 like the iOS app