I was aware of programs that do that kind of thing. I have never used such an animal but it is good to know that they are out there if the need arises.

They enter blocks of text and lots of other things preprogrammed in to their respective memory. Thank you for giving me another title to add to my list of tools I keep for future needs.

-----Original Message----- From: Humberto Rodriguez
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2017 8:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] scripting for keyboards with only a single windowskey

Hello David and all:

I don't know if you are familiar with Auto Hot Key, but it is a free program that enables you to assing hot keys to just about anything, including being able to paste blocks of text that are repetitive just about anywhere. It is accessible with Jaws, works off a text file which you can prepare using a text editor, but it takes a bit of a learning curve. I use it daily since quite a while ago, it allows me, for instance, to assign Alt-Windows-O to open Outlook from the Run menu without add-ons, or assign a combination of six leeters that do not form a word to a few paragraphs of repetitive text, which I can then paste on an email, document or elsewhere by just typing the six letters and the space bar.

Just an idea for those that may want to look into it.

Regards,

Humberto

Humberto Rodriguez
Fort White, Florida