That is a really good question and I really wish I knew. I just sent a
message asking someone who is associated with the development of the El
Braille. I thought he was on this list. I will ask him to join if he is not.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2017 3:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] ElBraille questions.

Thank you very much for your help and information.  I will check out the
site.

Another consideration is if this device will update along with the Microsoft
updates, and the gentleman I spoke with did not have that information
either.

>From what I understand, the Polaris' onboard apps will upgrade with firmware
upgrades, but that if you choose to download that same app from the play
store, it will update when Google does its updates.

Judy