From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading a PDF

Judy, to add a little more detail. I never bought OpenBook because I believe
there are so many other ways of accomplishing what it does. Essentially,
it's an OCR program with scanner that was designed with JAWS in mind.
However, as you may have seen with the recent KNFB Reader thread, there are
now many other, much more affordable ways to convert print to digital text.

But since I don't own it, I hope Openbook users will chime in with any
advantages it may have over other options.