From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tammy
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading a PDF

I have had Openbook for 20 years.  At one time, it was the only thing I knew
about.  The KNFB reader is really nice and so much more portable.  I never
remember those web sites that convert files but they are good too.  I know
Jaws has a feature to convert pdf files too.  I don't have a lot of luck
with that one.  I probably need more practice.  It is so nice to have an
assortment of options.