Judy,

You're not possibly touching the embedded touchstick on a laptop keyboard?
It lies between the G, H, V, and B keys.

Dave

From: "Judy" <bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 14:53
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws freezing up

Ed, I am typing an email message. It seems like I am typing faster than jaws
can talk, if that makes sense, although I am not a speed typist. It should
be able to keep up. It happens if the email is long and I am typing for a
bit. I use Microsoft office outlook 2003, windows 7. Thanks. Judy &  Libby