I am glad to hear you feel comfortable in asking your questions and that you hope to improve as time goes along. This goes to the very heart of why we started this list so many years ago.

There are quite a lot of such success stories on here and no doubt you will end up being included in that company.

-----Original Message----- From: Jana Littrell
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 1:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Soulseek

Thank you.  The more I learn, the more I realize the gaps in knowledge that
shouldn't be there.  I hope to someday get to the point where I will help
answer the questions rather than just asking them.  Your message helps
people like me to feel more comfortable.

-----Original Message----- From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt