From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A look back at history:

I may be wrong, memory is not what it use to be. I am now sweet 16 with 54
years of experience. I really thought it was 1985 when I had the demo
version of the dos version. It was when I started working on the 16 million
dollar road way management project And required a ibm pc as opposed to the
HP Pc. Ted and I became friends while he was working for MCS.  Anyway what
is a few years among friends.