So, I suppose, if one hadn't "a life", and had nothing better to do with their time, one could figure out, from their serial number how many of the product sold prior to their acquisition of Jaws? For example, if their serial number was 1,2o1, they were the first to own Jaws. Outside of the employees of the company. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lennymch...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A look back at history:

No, a 4 digit. They started at 1,000 but kept the first 200 for internal use.

-----Original Message----- From: Angel238
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 3:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Do you have a two digit cereal number?  I always wondered whether those
cereal numbers were given in numeric order.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lennymch...@comcast.net>