From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 7:09 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List 2
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Making Word 2010 default line spaving to single

Hi Everyone.

I press the application key in Word 2010 and press P to go to paragraph.
Then I change the space to single. But it still does not type in single line
spacing. Then I went back into the paragraph dialog box and

I then put a 1 in the At box and check the box that said not to space after a
paragraph. Then press ok. Then it typed in single line. But then I opened a new
document and it was back to double line spacing. I went back into the pargraph
dialog box and made all the same changes again and press save as default
button. But it did not save it. Anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong
to get word to stay defaulted to single line spacing?

Mr. Ed