From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 7:11 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Making Word 2010 default line saving to single

Hi Adrian,
Yes I have just selected single line and press the ok button.  When I have done
this it still types in double line spacing even though it says single in the
space box. I have two W10 computers running Word 2010 and they both do the
exact same thing. The only way I can get it to single line space is to put the
number 1 in the at box right after you tab from single then I have to put a
check mark in where is says, Don't add space between paragraphs of the same
style check box. Then I can press ok then it will type in single line spacing.
Then if I close word and re-open Word then it will type in double line spacing
even though it shows single line spacing in the paragraph dialog box. I had the
Microsoft Disability line work on it and they could not get it to stay on
single line spacing.
So let me ask you one question. When you are using your word and you first open
it up does it type in single space or double space?
Mr. Ed