Sounds like that tech created the contact using their own credentials.

Dave

From: "andy t" <andy.tidw...@windstream.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:12
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Removing contacts from WLM

Hello Dave, I am the only user of this computer. Let me explain a little
about what happened, I had some contacts on a
Nokia n95 phone and I was trying to transfer them to an IPhone but the
Microsoft rep who was trying to help me didn't
know that the idea he had would not work.
so after that I deleted all the contacts except this one that says, test
123. there is no email address or phone number associated with it and no
matter what I try I can not get rid of it,.