It doesn't work well from what I found.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 11:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] antivirus question

I asked about this earlier and received no response. I couldn't read
anything on the home screen with Window-Eyes. With JAWS, all I can read is a
number of graphics labeled with numbers. Labeling these would either require
sighted assistance or a lot of trial and error. I too would like serious
help reading Sophos with JAWS. By the way, NVDA did a little better, but it
was not perfect.