You can also do d for document which would work for those image documents.

On 6/14/2017 19:17, Steve wrote:
You may have one of those lovely image pdf files that Adobe can't convert to text. Try the Jaws convenient OCR Insert-space, then O, then W for Window or S for screen or C for image.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Audiobookfan" <listening...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:53 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need help with Adobe Reader DC

Based on a suggestion from the Win10 list, I just installed Adobe Reader DC on my Windows 10 (1703) computer. I'm using JAWS 18 latest version.

I open a PDF document, but I can't figure out how to make it read. Arrowing up and down just says blank or it's completely silent. Tabbing just says tab, but no text is spoken. What am I doing wrong? How do I get JAWS to read a PDF document?

Jeff

Jared Rimer