maybe I should try it again

-----Original Message----- From: Jared Rimer
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 5:35 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] pc to cell text site and jaws

My initial look shows me its accessible with jaws, it has a new layout
since I last used it but it looks good.

On 6/15/2017 07:36, t wrote:
thanks

-----Original Message----- From: Jared Rimer
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 8:58 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com

I used it with Window-Eyes, I'll have to take a look with jaws at some
point as I have an account. I also have it forwarding to my cell so can
respond that way as well.