Hi Mike,

I'll take a look, but google voice allows the sender to respond back and its a valid text number. People can also call it too.

On 6/17/2017 13:07, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Jared,

That's what i thought, but did y'all know that you don't need to use Google
Voice for this?  I as well as many others have been sending text messages
from our PC's for several years.  Link below:

http://www.jaws-users.com/text/MISC/TextingFromPC.html

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
From: Jared Rimer
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] pc to cell text site and jaws

Mike,

Google voice allows you to send and receive text messages similar to
your cell phone.  He wanted something that could send text messages to a
phone from the PC.  http://voice.google.com is the URL.

On 6/16/2017 10:24, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Jared & T,

I haven't followed this thread, so please forgive my ignorance, but what
is
this program / website y'all are talking about, & what does it do?  Thanks
much.