I tried typing Kindle into the search box on the jaws cite and struck out. Could someone please give me an idea of where I need to go to learn more about this from a jfw perspective?

I've been able to open books in Kindle, hit a button on the table of contents and then have a non-Jaws voice begin to read the entry. I understood that I was supposed to be able to access the text of the book using Jaws, and also had the option of working with that text for things like citations. If I'm misunderstanding the possibilities I'd also appreciate knowing

Terry Chaney