From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre

I am talking about Vipre 2017 version. As I continue to explore Vipre, JAWS
shows any number of what it calls text blocks.  Most are labeled but not read.
Sorry, JAWS is simply notup to speed. The touch cursor shows the text blocks.
Further more, even when I turn on the touch cursor, I'm not sure how to get any
action with it from the PC.Even if I can act upon them,  it would sure be nice
if more was read. I'm sorry about being sour grapes, but you may hear more of
this from Window- Eyes users as they explore other programs.