You may have changed your email from HTML view to text only. I don't
remember the area to check this at the moment, but if somebody doesn't look
it up I will check.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 9:18 AM
To: 'Jaws users list' <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need To Re-enable Hyperlinks In Outlook E-mail

Hello, everyone.

For some reason, I have recently lost the ability to directly access links
in an e-mail, and have also lost the ability to create huyperlinks in
e-mails I send out.

Regarding the creation of hyperlinks in e-mails I send out, I used to be
able to do this by simply hitting the enter key at the end of the involved
link.

Does anyone know how I can enable the huyperlink function in Outlook e-mail?

I'm using Office 365, Outlook 2016, and Windows 7 here with Jaws 18.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan