From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Charles Adkins
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 12:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft Edge

It has been painfully obvious to me that Microsoft has just given talk and
nothing more. If they really wanted computers to talk like Macs do they
could make them do so. All one needs do is look at the Edge browser and say
no more. I wonder if they'll strike a deal with vfo and Office like they did
with Window-eyes. Anything to stall or keep from making computers talk like
a Mac. So one could say "Chuck, shut up and get a mac!" My reply, easier
said than done.

Just my thoughts. I've sent Microsoft feedback on this subject. Microsoft
has the money and the ability to do anything they wish.

Sent from my iPhone