Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 8:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws still disappearing

Hi Miriam, Yes, I have the same problem with Jaws going silent for no known
reason. I am using Jaws 16 on a 64 byt Win7 computer. It doesn't seem to
make any difference as to how long it has been since the last reboot or full
shut-down.

I wish I had something helpful to offer, but, like you, shutting down has
been the only way I've been able to get Jaws back.

It's nice to know that I'm not alone in this!

Sincerely, Vicky

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni