From: Dialup @ 56k
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 5:09 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws Accessible Partition Creating Programs

Hello Mike.
Not the answer you wanted, but having the data partition on the same
drive as you operating system defeats the purpose, in that if your OS
drive crashes, you loose your data as well.
Given that your OS drive does most of the work, it's the one more likely
to crash.
IMO, better / much safer to have a second separate drive for data.
Glen

---