Hello, everyone.

I am looking for an easy-to-use program with which I can share files that
are too large to send to people via normal e-mail.

I have had some very limited success with Dropbox, but someone has just
suggested that I try One Drive, which I should have access to since I
purchase an annual subscription to the Microsoft Office 365 suite of
products.

Does anyone have some Jaws-friendly instructions for locating, and setting
up one-drive, as well as  for easily transferring files to another person
using that program?

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan