From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: August 12, 2017 10:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Word 2010, sort and JAWS

I want to do a sort in a file with word 2010 that I used to do in
WordPerfect, but I don't think it's possible. Can someone prove me wrong?
Here are my criteria.

I have a document that consists of hundreds of entries, each one with a
subject heading. I want to arrange them alphabetically. Each entry consists
of several paragraphs. I've separated the paragraphs within each entry by a
single line break, while the breaks between entries are double.

WordPerfect recognized this distinction, so that it didn't treat the
individual paragraphs as new entries to be alphabetized. It alphabetized
only those entries separated by a double space.

Any ideas?