From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Ted Larson
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 1:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] is there a quick navigation command to jump to
non-control text?

Dear List:

If I want to read an article that is on a web page, or the first occurrence of
non-controlled text, is there a quick navigation command to jump to the body of
the article where text is found  without having to wade through all of the
controls that precede it?  I thought the letter n would do it, but I was wrong.
 Thanks.  Regards:  Ted Larson