From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] is there a quick navigation command to jump to
non-control text?

Another thought. the "r" shortcut takes you to a webpage's different
regions. Pressing r until you hear "main region" is another way of getting
to content quickly.

For me, the problem with a "Skip to main content" link is that the webpage
sees clicking on it as moving to a new page. When I'm working with several
websites at one time, this seemingly innocuous detail can create confusion.