I have Jaws set to read tables and controls but have one page I'd rather
have the original settings so I don't have to keep hearing row or cell all
the time.  I know it can be done, did it a couple of years ago, however,
can't seem to figure it out now.

Also, tried to load training files from Jaws 18 CD but Windows 10 and some
dialog I am not seeing seems to prevent this.

Considering Microsoft is supposed to be accessible, Windows 10 seems to
really complicate finding files or getting any CD to do as expected!  I want
Windows 98 or even XP where things actually could be done easily!  Not
happening, but then, I was happiest with DOS and WordPerfect 5.1 if one
really wants to know.  Showing my age!