From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: September 19, 2017 2:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] a way to shorten a link

Not necessarily Twitter, but a way to keep a link from wrapping into two or
more lines when sending it.

If you notice, a lot of newspapers use shortened URL's as well.
If I recall, if you highlight the link and look on the bottom (status line)
in your virtual window, it should translate the link to the normal site.

I try to always look at shortened links before I click on them to make sure
I'm not being taken to some site that might have malware or something.

Steve